What's the weather like today is it going to be drab or is it going to be sunny? who knows or mabey it's going to be like my bothers were last weekend almost bright but not quite.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Cleveland browns
I was just sitting thinking about the cleveland browns, thinking what do are football team needs to be succesfull? I love this team, i can't help it im addicted to this team iv'e watch them for years and no matter wha t i alway's love them no matter what happens.
Im just a cool,layed back,down to earth person who enjoyes life and what it has to offer.I love the browns no matter what happens their just like the brother I never had growing up, only difference I see my brothers losing every weekend and it's just something about this team I just can't leave them alone no matter what happens I guess that why their like the brothers I never had!
No comments:
Post a Comment